Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm.... tiring about my life.....

You guys know why?.... I'm sad and wanted to k*** my friends with a k****. But my guts give me some hopes to retain myself..so I have to continue and make my life better.... play Soldier Front, ******** games and listen to musics or any other sports.

Now... I want to fight and find a way to get rid of this bastards who makes me angry.I forgot to say that... my father is a betrayer. I have to hide my ******** for some years to say that this thing is a second handed. Now, I have to fight my way to get a 100% freedom when I am adult...

I will revenge back what they done for me... I will find a way to make them become a stupid idiot dogs.

Well, I haven't post any messages while I play my things so much and didn't care about blogspot :\

No comments:

Post a Comment