Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NOW! I decided to create a Soldier Front video with my programs? or even my brother friends
can help me to create with their programs too >:DDD


But It just a pub D:


[USF] Vinnie the Killer - Coming soon on end 2010 or even 2011, If the weapons and maps were great for me to record with Fraps.

In the past:
------------------------------------------
When I was a brown Major... I started to hide my identity in SF...call myself a japan player, because I have a 250ping-350ping and the players CRIED to me that I'm a lagger or hacker.
Now, I want to tell my true identity that I'm a Singaporean(but maybe sometimes I will type my fake identity if the players were not from Singapore : D). The reason why I now telling the players I'm a Singaporean right now?...is to makes things right, I cannot lie forever and somehow... some players say that I'm not from Japan...because sometime I type the words[Like arh, la, lor, ah and etc] so... I have no choices to say... I'm a Singaporean.

I have regretted that to become a Singaporean... and wanted to go Japan. But now, I have support a little bit, but I still hope for my life good : D

but someone say I have copyrighted the Sift Heads website, For the truth, I'm a fans of it and wanted to have a good codename for my Soldier front online. So now, I want to become a SF player and have a happiness life ever.

Thank you :)

/Vinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment