Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who play soldier front?

Soldier front... Is my top 1st FPS game with my green major's and a yellow lieutenant's. So I have play Soldier front for 3 years, but I didn't have any professional/high rank account.... It just that, I have created too many accounts to buy new primary and pistol weapons. So It just a matter that I have too many accounts and some of them were 'Un'Found and its kind of regreting.....
But anyway, If 'you' or you guys can tell me which clan that has only 10-50 players of them.... then tell me. I want to join a professional clan with high rankers....
This is talk all about Soldier Front. If you want to play the game? go to http://sfront.ijji.com and download the Reator( but i not forcing you guys to join it... It just a fair game with less hackers now but maybe the DXT will come back somedays.... and the graphic were a bit bad, but the weapons were great and you can create a Soldier Front Video ([USF]_________], the peoples will like you or even sub you in youtube! I hope I can create a Soldier front video... but it just that my computer sucks... it needs a 1GBytes ram and a 256mbytes of video card to solve all my problems and I will be happy with it : D [My computer is Dell Dimension 3100.... but I like to say... If you anyone can tell me where yo upgrade in singapore or somewhere in a shops/areas.
That should be Easy :D!


/Vinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment